Benefits of Share Your Wish
Traditional Birthday Party
For the Host
- ★ Spend time researching and purchasing invitations, handwriting each envelope, and making a trip to the post office.
- ★ Worry about where you are going to fit all your child’s new toys!
- ★ You and your spouse drive two cars to the event in order to have enough room to bring the bounty of gifts home with you, and then enlist the help of those lucky “last-to-leave” attendees to get the gifts to your car.
- ★ Designate an area at the party for guests to place they gifts they bring, creating a “present landfill”
- ★ Start the arduous process of opening gifts, one at a time, keeping track of who the giver is, and deciding what to do with all the gifts your child already has or is not interested in playing with.
- ★ Purchase and hand write Thank You cards for each and every gift received.
- ★ Hope your child doesn’t become spoiled from all the gifts they received.
- ★ You will use the Gift Fund to purchase your child’s birthday gift(s) from our partner Amazon.com
- ★ We will process the Donation Fund to your selected charities, in your child’s name
For the Guest
- ★ Spend hours collectively researching gift ideas, shopping for a gift, and wrapping gifts.
- ★ Walk to party holding your child’s hand in one hand and balancing the gift in the other.
- ★ Leave the party hoping the birthday boy/girl will like the gift you got them.
Share Your Wish Birthday Party
For the Host
- ★ Easily send invitations to your child’s party and event page right from ShareYourWish.com, free of charge!
- ★ Have the perfect spot for that one (or few) special gift(s) for your child.
- ★ Drive comfortably, and stress-free, to the event space, with your child’s special gift(s) nestled neatly in the trunk, and return home just as comfortably.
- ★ Proudly display your child’s special gift(s) and Reward Certificate as recognition of the good deed they have done, leaving more space open for play and celebration!
- ★ Watch excitedly as your child opens the gifts(s) from his/her friends that you are sure they are going to love!
- ★ Send a personalized email thanking all of your guests for the special gift they contributed toward, and the charities they helped support, all from ShareYourWish.com, free of charge!
- ★ Hope your child has learned these valuable lessons:
- ★ the importance of helping others
- ★ quality over quantity
- ★ material things do not make lasting memories, friends do.
For the Guest
- ★ Spend minutes logging onto ShareYourWish.com and contributing towards a gift.
- ★ Walk to party holding your child’s hand with one hand and checking Facebook with the other!
- ★ Leave the party knowing the birthday boy/girl will love the gift you contributed towards, and feel good about supporting their charitable wish.